How to Prepare Yummy Sweet and sour chicken breast
Sweet and sour chicken breast. Our easy sweet and sour chicken recipe uses chicken breasts and a great-tasting sweet and sour sauce, along with green onions and a little garlic. You can prepare this recipe in minutes in the skillet, and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand. Serve this sweet and sour chicken with hot.
Keep the breading super crispy and light. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce. Ingredients for Sweet and Sour Chicken. You can have Sweet and sour chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken breast
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast(diced into cubes).
- You need 3 of chicken cubes.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 of green bell papers.
- You need 2 of red bell papers.
- It’s 3 of scotch bonnet.
- It’s 1 of medium bulb onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
Chicken – use boneless skinless chicken thighs for the best flavor, or chicken breasts for a lighter option. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken? The recipe is easy and simple. First, cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
Sweet and sour chicken breast instructions
- Wash chicken breast,marinate with curry,chicken cube and little oil and corn flour.
- Fry in a hot oil until golden brown.
- Strain in a strainer.
- Crush onion and scotch bonnet and stir fry it with little oil,maggi,curry powder,brown sugar,honey,vinegar,lemon juice,curry powder and fried chicken breast.
- Add in diced red and green paper.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Mix the batter in a bowl and add the chicken cubes into the batter. This recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken doesn’t deep fry, but instead uses a method for creating a delicate, smooth and succulent chicken that goes perfectly with a lighter sweet and sour sauce. The secret is in the chicken marinade, specifically using egg white and cornstarch, which creates a. Serve the sweet and sour chicken over rice and be prepared to never want to get it for take out again! I also used pre cooked canned chicken (sounds gross but actually very enjoyable) instead of raw chicken breast!