Recipe: Perfect Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata
Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata. The chicken breast in this lemon chicken piccata recipe is super tender, and the buttery goodness melts in your mouth. Just be sure not to overcook the chicken – it really Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thinner cutlets. Sprinkle them with salt & pepper then dredge them in the flour.
Chicken Piccata is a classic recipe everyone should know how to make! Butterfly the chicken breast and pound it thin. Dredge each piece in flour, shaking off the excess. You can cook Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata
- You need 1 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon~ All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of ★Large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of ★Aonori.
- It’s 1 dash of ★ Umami seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Ichimi spice.
Lemon Chicken Piccata is an easy and flavorful dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. In the traditional Italian version, piccata is made using veal cutlets, but in the States, the Italian-American version of the dish using chicken is most well know. These chicken breast recipes include oven-fried chicken, satisfying one-dish casseroles, pasta dishes and super easy skillet meals. This is a no-frills recipe, but it doesn't lack flavor.
Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata step by step
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken breasts. Cut into 1-cm thick pieces. Season with the ☆ ingredients and gently massage into the meat..
- Put the flour into a plastic bag. Pat the chicken pieces dry and add to the bag. Shake it up. When the chicken is coated with the flour, remove from the bag..
- Add the ★ ingredients to the previously used plastic bag. Rub it well until the egg is mixed into the seasoning sauce..
- Return the meat to the bag. Leave a little air in the bag and tie up the opening. Gently tilt the bag around so that the egg has coated the chicken..
- Heat a good amount of olive oil in the frying pan and add the contents of the bag in one go!.
- Shake the pan and use a spatula to spread out the chicken. Fry on medium heat. When the side has nicely browned, flip the chicken over and brown the other side until crispy..
- Fry for about a total of 10 minutes. If you cook the chicken for too long, it will dry out, so be careful!.
- When the chicken has finished frying, sprinkle each piece with a pinch of salt, and then it's finished..
Some garlic powder and paprika flavor the chicken along with salt and pepper. This Chicken PIccata recipe is the ultimate, delicious but so simple dinner party food. This easy Chicken Piccata recipe has plenty of creamy lemon garlic sauce to go around. Slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise and use a meat tenderizer to pound it to a uniform thickness of about an inch. Chicken piccata features chicken breasts simmered in a delicious caper and white wine sauce served over rice or mashed potatoes.