Recipe: Tasty Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast.
You can have Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast
- You need 1 bag of small red potatoes.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 box of tomato cherry (halved).
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- It’s 100 gram of Arugula.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Wheat Flour as nedeed.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (grated).
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- You need To taste of salt pepper.
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinade chicken with garlic,olive oil and chicken powder, set aside about 15 minutes.
- Prepare for baking dish,Melt butter and wait untill cold down then mix potatoes with melt butter and salt pepper,place potatoes in the bake dish, and bake in the oven with 250 c untill tender..
- While waiting for the potatoes,do the same thing for tomatoes and mushroom also arugula, mix them with melt butter and salt pepper.
- Heat a pan, add butter,put chicken in the flour and fry untill golden.
- Check potatoes, when it gets soft put tomatoes, then mushroom and chicken on the top of potatoes, and bake again about 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes put arugula and parmesan cheese on the top and bake again 1-2 minutes. And done…
- Now it is ready to serve 😃🌲🥳.