Recipe: Tasty Italian stuffed chicken breast
Italian stuffed chicken breast. Italian-inspired stuffed chicken breasts are loaded with plenty of cheese and seasonings and baked with spaghetti sauce for a crowd-pleasing meal. These Italian stuffed chicken breasts are a delicious way to enjoy chicken for dinner…. again. Especially when it’s a staple that you eat week in and week out.
These mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken breast are filled with Italian flavors and wrapped in prosciutto. They are baked in the oven until perfect The best way to get the stuffing in these chicken breast is to cut a deep pocket in the chicken breast. Tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless, oregano, swiss cheese, butter, bread crumbs. You can have Italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of About 10 stalks kale.
- You need 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and oregano. Pound the chicken breast thin between pieces of cling wrap. Stuffed chicken breast recipes are always a delicious dinner option and this Gordon Ramsay stuffed chicken breast recipe is the perfect weekend treat! Filled with ricotta cheese, these sage and Parma ham-wrapped stuffed chicken breasts are just too tasty!
Italian stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
Try this Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, or contribute your own. And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie’s Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. Chicken Breast Stuffed with Cheese and BasilHoje para Jantar. Italian-Stuffed Chicken Breast w/ Balsamic Vinegar SauceCooking and Beer. Looking for easy stuffed chicken breast recipes?