Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Fried chicken breast
Fried chicken breast. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family. Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me.
Very interesting and easy way of preparing chicken breast, and very soft and delicious! Fried chicken breast is also a good source of B-complex vitamins and essential minerals, like phosphorus and selenium. Chicken breast is considered a healthy, lean protein. You can cook Fried chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of water.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of hot sauce.
- Prepare 4 Cups of corn starch.
- You need 1 of lot of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Frying oil.
Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor! I pan-fry the chicken in a skillet, then prepare the sauce in the same skillet.
Fried chicken breast step by step
- Cut off fat and tendons. Then put slices lengthwise down the bottom sides. Sprinkle garlic powder libaraly on both sides..
- Full your frying pan half full of oil. Heat to medium heat until water makes oil sizzle..
- In 1 bowl mix eggs, water, and hot sauce. In another bowl put corn starch in it..
- Take the seasoned chicken breast and cover in egg, let it drip off slightly before placing in the corn starch. Cover both sides, and let excess fall off. Place back into the egg mix cover both sides and quickly place into hot oil..
- (Tip do not over fill your frying pan with meat. It will make the pieces stick together.) allow chicken to frying 15 minutes or more before flipping. Never under cook chicken!.
- Should turn out juicy with great flavor. Hope you enjoy!.
You might get some Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with balsamic, brown sugar, and dried thyme — you're. fried chicken-breast nutrition facts and nutritional information. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!