Recipe: Delicious Brad’s chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
Brad’s chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks.. Chicken Breast With Asparagus Pasta And Lemon Butter Sauce, Chicken And Asparagus With Three Cheeses, Sheet Pan Caesar Chicken Chicken and Asparagus with Three CheesesKalyn’s Kitchen. fresh asparagus, chicken stock, low-fat sour cream, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Grilled chicken breast with green asparagus and Hollandaise sauce closeup on white plate. horizonta.
Sliced Chicken Breast Chicken Breast Chicken breast grilled with potato , zucchini and asparagus clouse up Grilled chicken Chicken breast with onions and basil on the grill macro Chicken breast with vegetables in a skillet grill top view Chicken breast wrapped in bacon. Elegant steamed asparagus served with a Hollandaise butter sauce. Perfect for Mothers Day or a special breakfast, or a side for a special dinner! You can cook Brad’s chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad’s chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 Oz of asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mccormick’s worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need slices of Provalone cheese.
- It’s of Paprika.
Case in point, these steamed asparagus! I like asparagus any which way, but drizzle a little (or more than a little) hollandaise over them? Cook up Knorr’s delicious Savory Chicken & Asparagus Hollandaise Sauce. For the hollandaise: Melt the butter and skim off the foam.
Brad’s chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise step by step
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick’s seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Toast the bread, then cut out circles, brush with remaining butter and place on the baking sheet, Top the toast with chicken, orange fillets and asparagus and finish with the hollandaise sauce. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely. Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. atkins asparagus-stuffed-chicken-with-hollandaise-sauce nutrition facts and nutritional information. For the hollandaise, put the egg yolks, butter, lemon juice and a tablespoon of cold water water into a heavy-based pan and place over the lowest possible heat.